Created: December 22, 2016 by manager SMSonNet
To create a new campaign, click Create Campaign.
Follow the steps of the Create campaign dialog:
- Click Book icon to select the sender ID or type a new one in the edit box. A sender ID is the name of the person or company that is sending the SMS (alphanumeric string up to 16 characters). Click Continue to next step >.
- In the drop-down list, select an existing message or add the new template to create a new one. Select the long message split mode, review and, if necessary, edit the message. Optionally, using the Add markers drop-down list, include markers to the text to personalize the message. When finished, click Continue to next step >.
- Select tags and configure the list of recipients. Tags are groups of recipients that can be configured according to your needs. Click on the appropriate tag, select the sort order, and edit the list of recipients if necessary. Click Delete orange icon to remove the recipient from the mail out. To add a new recipient, click Add contact. When finished, click Continue to next step >.
- Configure the campaign description and set the schedule. Click Start now for immediate launch or Set a future time for a scheduled mail out, and specify the date and time.
- Click Test campaign to test the mail out. In the dialog that appears, specify the number to which the SMS will be sent, and click Send SMS.
- Click Submit campaign.
- In the preview window that appears, click Create Campaign again. The campaign will appear in the table.
- Alternatively, click Send campaign from file tasks to load the campaign parameters from an MS Excel file (same as in the Dashboard). Click Send campaign from file tasks to view the campaign status (illustrated in the Dashboard section).