Platinum Services Telecommunication Ltd. – PST (“SMSONNET“) is constantly very aware of the sensitivity of your private data collected through our Website.
That is way we are updating here our policy, showing more details on what information we collect, how we use it and how we comply with the requirements of the new European privacy law called General Data Protection Regulation GDPR in effect from 25th of May 2018.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM PARTNERS AND HOW WE USE IT
SMSONNET may collect and process the following data from you:
This includes mainly information provided at the time of your registration at our Site, and specifically:
- Email Address to register and to maintain contact for any queries;
- Company Name as our wholesale service is provided only to companies;
- Company Incorporation Certificate to verify the existence of the company;
- Name, Surname, Legal Address to verify the correctness of company data;
- Telephone number to maintain contact and urgent communications;
- VAT Number to accomplish with Europe Tax Regulation;
- Password to keep your access to the portal in the most secure way;
- PayPal account email to execute financial transactions;
- Switch IPS or API IPS to provide you the requested services;
Following this first step, we may also collect few more data and specifically:
- Detailed records of transactions you carry out through our Site to provide you receipts of payments and to accomplish with Europe Tax Regulation;
- Technical Information gathered during the setting up and testing of virtual interconnect links to complete a secure interconnection;
- CDR – Call details record, to calculate the correct amount for the usage of services;
Please note that If the data mentioned above is not provided, we may be unable to provide (or continue to provide) products or services to you or to the relevant customer or applicant linked to you, however, at anytime, you are free to ask us to delete any of your data from our systems sending a request to our Support Team.
A further collection of data may include:
- information about your computer, including, but not limited to, when available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better service.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. This, however, may impact the performance of our Web site.
It is very important to keep in mind that SMSONNET will not use any of our Users’ data for the purposes other than the provision of the services and it will not sell such data to a third party in any way;
SMSONNET will not disclose any personal information of Users if explicit consent is not granted or in the exceptional circumstance that such information is required for legal purposes from Authorities.
SMSONNET will comply with the applicable Malta regulations regarding privacy.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here at SMSONNET, we use all the most sophisticated and appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information, however, note that not any service is ever completely secure. So, although we strive to protect your personal information, no one can guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or a data breach will never occur. Especially from your side, in the event that some hacking would happen, we kindly ask you to inform us immediately to take the necessary countermeasures in order to secure your account.
Effective Date May 25, 2018